Saturday, December 17, 2011

Eating Clean

Did you know that you can eat up to 6+ times a day, walk away full, and still drop the unwanted weight? If you begin at a higher percentage of body fat you won't even have to begin physical training (weights) or cardio (walking), and you will still shed pounds. Being fit and healthy is 90% diet, which means you watch what you eat, not necessarily cut back so much that you feel you're starving yourself. Don't worry- you still get those cheat days (which means you'll have to view my dessert blog for those recipes)! This new blog will be all about eating clean proportioned foods and eating frequently throughout the day. No more going to bed hungry or waking up with a stomach ache because you ate too late in the evening or too close to bed time. Much of the upcoming recipes will be high in protein and low in carbs, calories, and fat. I'm not a professional but I'm learning first hand on the benefits of clean eating. Some of these recipes will be my own and some will be favorites of mine that I obtained from nutritionist and personal trainers. I've struggled on where to start and frequently asked, "What can I eat to feel full, and still feel in shape!?" Whether you want to look good, feel good, or gain your health back, it all comes down to how you respect your body. Come eat clean with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment