Monday, January 23, 2012

Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders

I bought the raw chicken tenders for this recipe. I really do not like touching raw chicken unless I have to. This was a very simple recipe like most. I placed it on a bed of rice and divided my protein (chicken) and good carbs (brown rice) for this lunch. It was sweet and tangy. The sweet glaze went great with the rice too.



This recipe is something you can make with your preferred condiments. I used the below ingredients.

Ingredients:
Raw Chicken Tenders about 1lb 
1/4 cup Honey
2 tblsp Chipolte Mustard
2 tblsp Mustard
Salt and Pepper

I sprayed bottom of pan with Crisco Olive Oil. Mixed ingredients and poured over chicken. Baked in the oven for 20-45 mins. It will depend on how much chicken you will be baking. Sometimes I'll have left over sauce and will pour it onto my serving before eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment